What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Ok. My in-laws are pretty good folks. They are in their mid 70s so they are used to doing and getting what they want.

They have hidden away from Covid in Portugal, the hot bit where it hasn't ****ed with many people, but absolutely MUST come back for Christmas. In order to do so they have to self isolate for 14 days from when they arrive, which gets them to 23 December. Fine. That's their own **** to deal with. 

However, they told my wife today that they EXPECT us to go through some crazy cleaning regime in our house before they arrive to spend from the 24th until the 26th with us. As well as that, they want us to keep our 3 children away from them during that time, though they are happy for the two of us to operate in both zones of the property.

The really mad things is, that my wife wife seriously considered it.

They can come to our house and be normal, by eating too much and drinking even more, or they can foxtrot oscar back to the Algarve.

• Like 1

I've just started a week plus long training that shouldn't be happening less than a month away from a merger happening, and my goodness is this trainer boring. He sounds like paint drying.

This would have been great last year this time when we were doing the training as a self directed thing, or after the merger but now is just stupid. Got to love a dumb manager who wants to keep his job but is bad at everything he does, and so much lying... so much lying.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I've just started a week plus long training that shouldn't be happening less than a month away from a merger happening, and my goodness is this trainer boring. He sounds like paint drying.

In unrelated news, I just finished up recording a Webinar training module for a new toolset we've created.

I'm sure it's boring as well, but I hope I sound like HOT LAVA...

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

In unrelated news, I just finished up recording a Webinar training module for a new toolset we've created.

I'm sure it's boring as well, but I hope I sound like HOT LAVA...

At least you have your sultry voice going for you, even if the information is boring.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ET80 said:

This... This is in Houston?

I need a bunch of lighter fluid and matches. I have to set this house on fire. I'll catch a case, IDGAF. I'm crazy.

No...why would you burn down such a treasure?