What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

On 11/29/2020 at 6:51 PM, ET80 said:

This... This is in Houston?

I need a bunch of lighter fluid and matches. I have to set this house on fire. I'll catch a case, IDGAF. I'm crazy.

I think it's hilarious.

• Like 1

Got my LG CX OLED TV today and watched The Matrix in 4K, holy shyt, it's crack on the eyes. I'm blown away by how amazing it looks. Even non-4K movies/shows look damn impressive on this thing, I know 'cuz I'm watching some Netflix right now.

• Like 3

I just got back from the cardiologist. Unfortunately with the pandemic going on I'm not cleared to go back to work, and since my short term disability runs out on the 29th I'm going to be out of a job. This sucks. I've been looking for remote work because I can do that in seclusion and safety. The way I see it is I am dangerously close to becoming a Twitch streamer. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

The end of movie theaters?

Not yet, but it’s going to start becoming something different. I think most will become a date place with food, and then a few will stay he same for kids. It’s always been a bad business model

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Not yet, but it’s going to start becoming something different. I think most will become a date place with food, and then a few will stay he same for kids. It’s always been a bad business model

Call me crazy, but I've always preferred going to the movies at those odd times when nobody is there.

9 hours ago, MrDrew said:

It's going to have to evolve.  Just like we moved from "drive in theatres" to what we have today.  That popcorn, is always going to be a draw though.  You just can't get that at home.  It's also "an event".  In the same way you and your buds could hang out at home drinking beers, but a bar carries a completely different ambience and social aspect.  More theatres definitely gonna have to add booze to the menu, and i'm all for that.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Call me crazy, but I've always preferred going to the movies at those odd times when nobody is there.

Not crazy at all.  The definition of sanity imo.  Love a random weeknight 11pm showing of a movie that's been out for a month.  Just hanging out with a personal megascreen and sound system shared among like 5 people.  Definitely the best way to watch a big movie.

• Like 1

Finally pass out early, for once, and I've been wide awake since 2:45. So annoying. 10:45 is early as hell for me. I was so damn tired when I went to bed, man. I thought for sure I was gonna rock 8+ hours for once. Instead, I wake up to go to the bathroom and AS SOON AS MY HEAD HITS THE PILLOW my body wants to start moving. I'm so over this. Random sleeping hours is driving me mad. I need to get back on a normal schedule but it's been impossible lately. One of these friggin' jobs needs to come through.