What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

A little worried about the future tbh

Kirk Cousins looked a lot better in the back half of the season... I wouldn’t worry too much if you guys decide to stick with him. He’s serviceable.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

Kirk Cousins looked a lot better in the back half of the season... I wouldn’t worry too much if you guys decide to stick with him. He’s serviceable.

But are they going to be able to get some better pass protection? And who's going to be the OC?

7 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

A little worried about the future tbh

I don’t even give a **** about it anymore.  Like what difference does it make?  People die.  Dogs die.  You die.  We’re all gonna die and what difference will any of it have made?

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t even give a **** about it anymore.  Like what difference does it make?  People die.  Dogs die.  You die.  We’re all gonna die and what difference will any of it have made?

We all know...we're all gonna die - but doesn't that knowledge shape how we choose to live ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

We all know...we're all gonna die - but doesn't that knowledge shape how we choose to live ?

And that’s why most Sundays I’m on the disc golf course instead of hating myself for spending hours watching the Chargers lose

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Got a Smok vape thing and I've been using it since I got home from work. I still have the urge to go outside and freeze my nuts off for a cigarette. It's so habitual. This might take a while to get used to.

Keep your routine going with your vape - if you go outside to smoke, go outside and vape instead. Maintain the habit, only with the vape.

How many MGs of nicotine in your juice? You might need a stronger dose.

47 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Got a Smok vape thing and I've been using it since I got home from work. I still have the urge to go outside and freeze my nuts off for a cigarette. It's so habitual. This might take a while to get used to.

Very old thread, but some good stuff nonetheless.

7 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

You could just try quitting. Easier said than done I'm sure

I wouldn't have been able to quit smoking if I didn't vape... And I quit vaping about two years ago, so got the intended results at the end of the day.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ET80 said:
9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Keep your routine going with your vape - if you go outside to smoke, go outside and vape instead. Maintain the habit, only with the vape.

How many MGs of nicotine in your juice? You might need a stronger dose.

Granted, I'm not a smoker and don't have first hand experience. That said, I'd watch increasing the vape dose pretty closely.

People who vape typically consume more nicotine than people who smoke, which normally doesn't matter since pure nicotine isn't bad for you in the doses we're talking about. But, specifically in this instance, increasing the nicotine dose now means if you stop vaping suddenly you may need more cigarettes than when you started. Not saying there can't be any stumbles along the way, that's part of kicking any habit. But be wary about jacking up the vaping dose to calm the oral fixation stuff.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Granted, I'm not a smoker and don't have first hand experience. That said, I'd watch increasing the vape dose pretty closely.

People who vape typically consume more nicotine than people who smoke, which normally doesn't matter since pure nicotine isn't bad for you in the doses we're talking about. But, specifically in this instance, increasing the nicotine dose now means if you stop vaping suddenly you may need more cigarettes than when you started. Not saying there can't be any stumbles along the way, that's part of kicking any habit. But be wary about jacking up the vaping dose to calm the oral fixation stuff.

Yes, I totally agree with this - my experience is just that, mine. You don't think that you're taking in more nicotine, but cigarettes had their own way of saying "I'm done" and that's when you get to the butt of the filter. Nothing like that with a vape, so there no cue to stop, per se.

I found that going from 12mg to 6mg to 3mg to 1.5mg to patch + 0mg was the path I needed to take. By the time I got to 0mg, I sort of weaned off the physical habit of going out and taking a smoke break, so the patch was my final step.

It's probably the best decision I've ever made - no more seasonal bronchitis, no more coughing up stuff every morning, food tastes better, stuff smells better, my clothes don't reek of cigarettes - I figured I wasn't ever going to quit, but here I am.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not trying to quit. 😂

• Like 1