What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Three maybe?

Ok, so that's a fair amount. I'd say sub your vape in when you would smoke a cigarette.

One thing I'll add - you'll never really get away from wanting a cigarette. I haven't smoked a cigarette since 2016, haven't vaped since 2018 (or 2019, maybe) but if I'm watching a movie and I see a person packing and lighting up a cigarette, I think to myself "man, I could go for a smoke right about now..."

The thought is fleeting, and the smell is downright disgusting to me now (I can't stand around my smoker friends too long when they smoke anymore) but the desire sticks with you.

You got this, man. One step, one day - it adds up.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. I'm just trying to stop smoking cigarettes. 

Oh so you're not trying to quit vaping, but you are trying to quit cigarettes. Okay.

The average cig has like 6-10 mgs of nicotine, but the bioavailability of nicotine isn't that high when you smoke it, so you get somewhere around 20% of that. I don't know the exact bioavailability on an e-cig, but a 3 mg dose is probably mostly absorbed,, so you're consuming about twice as much nicotine right now as you would a cig. 

That's not a huge gap, so if you end up not sticking with it, your cig consumption wouldn't go through the roof like it does with some people who try to switch to vapes, and then switch back.

I agree with @ET80, sub that vape as much as you can. Even with the increased nicotine, as long as you're vaping more than half the time, you're coming out ahead versus smoking. 

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah. I'm just trying to stop smoking cigarettes. 

Aha - I used my vape as a stepping stone to quit (I know it's NOT supposed to be used like that, but I do what I want when I wanna). 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I don’t even give a **** about it anymore.  Like what difference does it make?  People die.  Dogs die.  You die.  We’re all gonna die and what difference will any of it have made?

"A society becomes great when old men plant trees in whose shade they will never sit" 

You are legitimately asking about the meaning of life. As someone who watched his father die slowly at a young age, I faced and accepted death, and used it as a reason to live. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

haven't vaped since 2018 (or 2019, maybe)

After we hung out in July 2019. You accidentally blew smoke in our face because you couldn’t figure out the wind when we left the crawfish place. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

After we hung out in July 2019. You accidentally blew smoke in our face because you couldn’t figure out the wind when we left the crawfish place. 

Aha, I vaguely remember that. Sorry.Â đŸ˜•

1 hour ago, ET80 said:
1 hour ago, pwny said:

Aha, I vaguely remember that. Sorry.Â đŸ˜•

They're pack-a-day smokers now. And it's all your fault.

• Like 2