What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

People who listen to talk radio and like it are the type of people who have never had an original thought and can count to potato.

Here’s a story for you...

-Uproarious laughter.

Unfunny story.

Uproarious laughter.

Dumb joke that’s dumb about the unfunny story.

Uproarious laughter.

I would rather listen to Trapt covering Enya.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:01 PM, Outpost31 said:

I feel like I'm supposed to talk for testing purposes.  ET, I liked what you said just to test the like feature.  Don't let it get to your head. 

So, this is where my addiction began.

My Keurig K Compact turns on, and heats up, but when I hit a brew button it just clicks and struggles. The pump isn't drawing water I think. It hasn't worked since I move it to my new apartment.

I got a turkey baster to try and force it through the resivaor, but nothing works

Has anyone else had this issue?

9 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

My Keurig K Compact turns on, and heats up, but when I hit a brew button it just clicks and struggles. The pump isn't drawing water I think. It hasn't worked since I move it to my new apartment.

I got a turkey baster to try and force it through the resivaor, but nothing works

Just musket load it 

On 1/22/2021 at 8:23 AM, Outpost31 said:

People who listen to talk radio and like it are the type of people who have never had an original thought and can count to potato.

Here’s a story for you...

-Uproarious laughter.

Unfunny story.

Uproarious laughter.

Dumb joke that’s dumb about the unfunny story.

Uproarious laughter.

I would rather listen to Trapt covering Enya.

Have you ever experienced happiness, @Outpost31?

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Anyone else have DirectTV and keep getting errors for Rating Limits when you try to view a channel?

Asks for a password but I have no idea what the password is. Definitely not the password I set.

Nevermind. Got it fixed.

15 hours ago, twslhs20 said:

When was the last time you cleaned it? White vinegar can help.

3 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Anyone else have DirectTV and keep getting errors for Rating Limits when you try to view a channel?

Asks for a password but I have no idea what the password is. Definitely not the password I set.

Someone posted on Facebook that China has infiltrated our media in every form so it’s probably China’s fault