What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Dallas is on the short list, I'll admit that (as is New Orleans - given proximity of both).

Money can be spent on a Ceedee Lamb jersey...

Im encouraged by this. So let me make a real pitch:

Jason Witten, Demarcus Ware and Romo are all cry likable. Like even Eagles fans like them.

Aikman not so much, but I feel like he is ****faced every time he shows up for work.

Zeke is an ******* who just happens to be great at his job. He is leo in wolf of wallstreet. You dont have to like him.... but he is ridiculously good at his job.

Dak. Enough said.

That brings me to the underrated people. D Wilson.This guy has a shot of being really good. Our back up line men are going to be starters somewhere else. And Sean lee. He will be a headcoach. Bank it. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

@Matts4313...

So... In case you had any doubt of my intentions.

I feel like we are going to disagree with this. But before I comment,I get it. He is legend.

That said, this is like putting your dog out misery if you find out she is terminal. this move is made of love. as a fan it sucks.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel like we are going to disagree with this. But before I comment,I get it. He is legend.

That said, this is like putting your dog out misery if you find out she is terminal. this move is made of love. as a fan it sucks.

I get that. It's both a business decision as well as a practical decision - saves the cap strapped Texans $17.5mm, gives Watt a chance to sign anywhere he wants. I understand this more than most.

Doesn't make it hurt any less.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Dallas is on the short list, I'll admit that (as is New Orleans - given proximity of both).

Money can be spent on a Ceedee Lamb jersey...

If you become a Cowboys fan, all of the horrible things everyone has ever said about you will undoubtedly be true. Don’t be gross.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

If you become a Cowboys fan, all of the horrible things everyone has ever said about you will undoubtedly be true. Don’t be gross.

You were rude to me, so now you're DEAD to me...

4 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

And why are you here so much now!? Knowing that you're breathing the same air I am makes me so angry...

Just now, fretgod99 said:

Hey, that one was sincere. I want the best for you. You were a plucky sidekick. Don’t become the villain. It’s gauche.

Robin became Red Hood after the Joker killed him... So that's my arc, too.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh, whatever will I do...

...oh, that's right. Watch competent football played by good football players who don't try to suck out loud.

@ramssuperbowl99 - how's this one?

So American. Throwing a tantrum when told theyre not allowed to do something. Like be part of the NFC EAST CHAMPIONS that stomped all over the Dallas team he shamefully now has to accept as a contender for a fav.