What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 hour ago, D82 said:

If we mess up this thing with Dak I might be looking for a new team as well.

Good for you. As a WFT fan. Ill be upset too if Dallas gets rid of their Windows 98 processing qb and upgrades to anything around Windows 7 or above. Especially with our DL.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I should do the good guy thing and tell you that if you do ever root for us immediately 50% of people will want to punch you in the face. But screw those people. The Cowboys have been landing haymakers for 25 years. 

Really?  We're counting the haymakers that they threw, completely missed the guy they were intending to hit, and instead ended up punching themselves in the face as landed?

8 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Really?  We're counting the haymakers that they threw, completely missed the guy they were intending to hit, and instead ended up punching themselves in the face as landed?

I can see where that would be misinterpreted. By landing haymakers, I meant on its own fans. We are the punching bags.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I am a super fan. I am the highest post Cowboys fan on this site, and outside of @plan9misfit, the longest tenured. This extension is a pivotal moment on if I even watch football next season. And as an Austinite I could just deflect to H town, but they are ish also. The whole state decided to just efe it up.

This is depressing. 

3 hours ago, D82 said:

My actual strategy is to go rogue - not have a team, just spend some time getting back to enjoying good football, no matter who is playing.

For the longest time, I've dreaded guys like Darius Leonard and Derrick Henry, simply because they were rivals. Now, Trevor Lawrence is joining the group - so why not drop association and get into what makes these guys great? Not just AFCS, but everywhere?

There *might* be a plan to start a ponzi scheme in this one, with @ramssuperbowl99@jrry32. More to come, but you basically know it's a Ponzi going into it, so that's not really illegal securities fraud...

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am a super fan. I am the highest post Cowboys fan on this site, and outside of @plan9misfit, the longest tenured. This extension is a pivotal moment on if I even watch football next season. And as an Austinite I could just deflect to H town, but they are ish also. The whole state decided to just efe it up.

This is depressing. 

The frustrating part is that so many people hate Jerry, yet they keep buying tickets and merchandise anyway, which only reinforces his terrible decisions because he’s financially rewarded for his idiotic behavior.