What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

20 minutes ago, D82 said:

They weren't as bad as I was expecting...but just decided to err on the side of caution. Ended up going to the Black Bear Diner in League City instead.

Black Bear Diner is REALLY good, we got one about two years ago in Sugar Land. I've only been for breakfast/brunch Joe's Hobo Omlette and spicy sausage patties go DOWN...

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Black Bear Diner is REALLY good, we got one about two years ago in Sugar Land. I've only been for breakfast/brunch Joe's Hobo Omlette and spicy sausage patties go DOWN...

Do you have the ability to delete my post. If so, I think I over stepped my bounds the last 2. Please erase them.

If you cant, maybe @Webmaster can throw me a bone.

6 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

Not like Doctor House.  But... more legit that Dr. Phil.  On the level with Dr. Indiana Jones... minus the whole archeology thing.

As long as you're rocking the fedora, you basically are Indy. 

Congrats!

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

There is a really solid chance that after this crap ends that I will be back in houston for some fancy dinner. And I am going to invite you with the sole intent to tell you that you are wrong and it pains him at night to lose. 

Tell your dude its not a date, I am just taking out my bro to eat shrimp and get drunk. 

Gonna take a lot of  beer to convince me 😂

13 hours ago, ET80 said:

I got the pot roast, was so good. Definitely wanna go back again for breakfast.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Snow is coming.

I hate Ohio.

I was happy and warm in southern Louisiana and had to drive through that stupid ice storm. Its 1 degree outside and I'm ready to go back. 

Job offer I just got was in MN. This weather just co formed that they'll have to overpay me to keep this from being a definitive nope. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I was happy and warm in southern Louisiana and had to drive through that stupid ice storm. Its 1 degree outside and I'm ready to go back. 

Job offer I just got was in MN. This weather just co formed that they'll have to overpay me to keep this from being a definitive nope. 

Minnesota?

You found the 1 place on earth with more miserable weather than Ohio.

• Like 2