What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, iPwn said:

Depends on the style. 

Mexican style largely rely on the lime to do the heavy lifting. The seasoning on the fish has to accentuate the lime to be good. Most just don’t work as well as they could.

Jamaican have a good pineapple salsa that work well with the jerk.

Polynesian/Hawaiian are built on the luau rice and a strong ginger cilantro sauce.

Americanized rely on a good cabbage slaw and quality spiced aioli. Haven’t found one I really like, but I’ve made decent ones.

Those all sound amazing. For me to enjoy a fish taco it needs to be on the menu. Everything after that is usually pretty good for me.

It would be nice to be able to be able to describe my food like that. I just can’t do it. I have a very hard time picking out specific flavors, or pinpointing what exactly it is I’m tasting. 

57 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It would be nice to be able to be able to describe my food like that. I just can’t do it. I have a very hard time picking out specific flavors, or pinpointing what exactly it is I’m tasting. 

Developed trait. I’m not really that good at discerning flavors. But I started to spend some time learning to notice the nuance of what is going on with dishes. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Marilyn Manson thing looks pretty bad tbh

His makeup should cover up any scars.

hope he survives so I don't look like a total jackass, no idea how bad he's listed or anything just saw the clip