What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, texans_uk said:

Wait, weren't you a huge windows guy? 

I remember us discussing our experiences in the old forum in the windows thread. 

Huge windows guy. Huge. And my gripe with Android was it was laggy and crashed too much. And even the N7 and Axon 7 had their fair share of hiccups. The N8 is the first Android phone I have ever used that is as stable as a Windows phone. And I have probably used 10+ flagship Androids in my life time.

Its closing in on my Nokia 1520 as my favorite phone ever. I know its all personal, but take this from a guy who switches to the new hottest phone like every 6 months. This will be my go to until at least the note 9. Maybe until the note 10. 

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As much as it's low-hanging fruit in times like these to blame social media and quote that really funny Anthony Jeselnik bit about "thoughts and prayers", it's pretty amazing that you can immediately connect with all of the people who are important to you and let them know you're safe.

We need to all just admit they're better beings than we are.

Anthony is literally the worse comedian ive ever heard. I either like or appreciate jokes from like every famous comedian but i really cant understand how this guy ever made it out of crack den comedy houses. Hes just god awful and his joke about thoughts and prayers is utter nonsense. 

On 9/26/2017 at 6:22 AM, Jetfan66 said:

Job interview today for a dream job. Let's hope it goes well.

Unfortunately, while they really liked me, they decided to go with the other option. Back to the drawing board I guess.

1 hour ago, bkobow05 said:

My sister lives in Vegas and, thankfully (tho I feel selfish saying that), she left the concert early. She’s shook up right now but her friends are okay. 

It's not a zero sum thing. Her not being there didn't mean someone else was, so no reason to feel guilty.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Meanwhile, no elephant on earth has so much as been mean to another elephant.

They're better than us.

I doubt i can post it on here but there are plenty of videos of bull elephants killing baby elephants....bulls also kill each other often....they also kill a number of other animals.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

I doubt i can post it on here but there are plenty of videos of bull elephants killing baby elephants....bulls also kill each other often....they also kill a number of other animals.

Fite me irl