What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

14 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Real score is in cell A1

Put this into where you want the predicated grade to go:

=IF(AND(A1>=12, A1<=15), 7, IF(AND(A1>=7, A1<=9), 4, (Next IF statement goes here)))

The way the IF statement works is =IF(Expression, Value if True, Value if False).  So you can just keep putting another IF statement in the Value if False part so you can cover all the grades you need.  If this doesn't make sense PM me all the scores and predicted grades and I can write out the whole formula.

Could also use Select Case tbh

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

started studying on campus just to focus more & now all the girls want fin now that it's do or die as far as my grades go. bombed a final, but got three girls numbers and 2 different dates tomorrow lol. not too mad, still passed. 

My good college grades have got me precisely nowhere I wanted. You made the right call. lol.

I currently have an iPhone SE and considering a new phone. I've been really resistant to the idea of getting anything larger but I don't think I have a choice. I've been contemplating going to back to Android and the Pixel 2 looks really neat. Also looking at the iPhone 7 and 8. What else should I take a look at? 

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I don't know how it blew up in the last year or two, but I'm tired of seeing it in my social media. When I'm president of the world, I'm banning Elf on the Shelf. 

It's been a thing on a large scale since 2009. It's honestly ridiculous, but parents who have over the top fun with it do make me laugh:

12Elf.jpg

The-Guide-Liverpool-Bad-Elf.jpg

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I currently have an iPhone SE and considering a new phone. I've been really resistant to the idea of getting anything larger but I don't think I have a choice. I've been contemplating going to back to Android and the Pixel 2 looks really neat. Also looking at the iPhone 7 and 8. What else should I take a look at? 

I recently got the iPhone 8+, and I was in the same boat before I got it.  I had the iPhone 6 which wasn't too big, maybe slightly small.  But I went ahead and upgraded to the 8+ and there was an adjustment period at first but it really isn't as overwhelming as I thought.

15 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Anyone ever notice that when Kimberly Guilfoyle reads a teleprompter to report a news story she lowers her voice and stops pronouncing Rs? I wonder if anyone has ever told her it’s ridiculous 

Who is Kimberly Guilfoyle

You guys seem to be good with life advice. So, I am approaching you :)

Fairly recently got let go from work (contract not renewed), so me and my partner moved back to her family home so she could start a business (florist). Her home is like an estate in the countryside. She comes from wealth, so everything was set up (I know, hella lucky). I went with her because I can contribute to the business, with things like digital marketing, analysis, outdoor work or whatever. In the meantime, I'd apply for roles which my masters degree geared me up for (Government stuff). 

7 months later, no luck on the job hunt (had like 6 interviews with no luck), and I'm still doing what I can - which is not that much, really. Business is steady, but she's really good at what she does. I make myself busy and do what I can, but I'm kind of wasting my degrees. It's a dilemma though because I like my life here, it's very laidback (especially for a city boy), and we don't really have any worries. Money is steady, but I'm not the materialist type at all.

What would you do.....appreciate what you have, continue to try and make the business into something big. OR, bail, go back to the city, and try and find a different path. Thanks :) 

Edited by Hunter2_1