What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, patdt13 said:

This is the first time in long time I've turned it on.

I'm not judging anyone for how they spend their free time (unless it hurts innocents). Couldn't care less if you watched ESPN lol.

But I hadn't known the full story as to why they were running an oj piece. Appreciate it. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

Basically the Adam Schefter of the NBA...although Shams isn't far behind.

Woj is far better than Schefter. After the JPP incident Schefter lost a lot of credibility.

Granted woj is no saint. And his practices are slimy. But he's the LeBron James of reporters.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Woj is far better than Schefter. After the JPP incident Schefter lost a lot of credibility.

Granted woj is no saint. And his practices are slimy. But he's the LeBron James of reporters.

Schefter lost credibility with me after the Incognito / Martin scandal. He's more of a sensationalist mouthpiece than a legitimate reporter at this point. He also wears eye liner.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I'm not judging anyone for how they spend their free time (unless it hurts innocents). Couldn't care less if you watched ESPN lol.

But I hadn't known the full story as to why they were running an oj piece. Appreciate it. 

I can't stand SC now, I'm just saying, OJ has always been interesting to me.

Edited by patdt13

3 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Schefter lost credibility with me after the Incognito / Martin scandal. He's more of a sensationalist mouthpiece than a legitimate reporter at this point. He also wears eye liner.

He's still got great name value as 99% of people couldn't care less what he does as long as he "breaks" news.

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

This. It was blown out of proportion. It's ridiculous.