What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

Eventually I may find a suitable Jonathan Stewart stiff-arm pic. Because that dude lays down some brutal stiff-arms. But this works.

Yeah, might go with bloody nose Watt soon.

But for now - after three years of silence - Guy Love is BACK!

9 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

xD I think I've seen that video before.  

I know it probably doesn't matter, but I figure if I waste their time it's less time that they actually have to scam someone who might fall for it.  That, and I think it's hilarious.  

I once took the guy through the whole process and when it came time to give him the code so he could take control of my computer, I spelled out some choice words.  Once it hit him what I did he flipped out and called me every name in the book. xD

I once got the "Treasury Department" call. I quickly said "I thought we had an agreement! I told Agent Benetiz I would send a check for $350,000 tomorrow!"

He knew I was full of it, so hung up. Really wanted that to play itself out.

43 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Anyone here a left foot breaker??? I never even knew that was a thing. 

It shouldn't be a thing, at least not for people just commuting to work or driving around town. 

41 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Every time I've ever tried to break with my left foot I end up slamming on the breaks. 

Lol I know exactly what you mean. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

It shouldn't be a thing, at least not for people just commuting to work or driving around town. 

I was blown away googling how many people just drive normally around town with left foot breaking. Reading some car forums, some people were arguing its safer even as a day to day technique cause your always on brakes and always on throttle so if you have to make a emergency maneuver(brake or throttle to clean space). 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I drive like that on forklifts.

Yes! haha same. I was just thinking about this.  I drove forklifts forever and some times i go in and help my dad at his warehouse and drive forklift for him and yeah your on brake and throttle at the same time, and i never thought about it, i just did it like that cause its sorta natural to do in a forklift. 

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

some people were arguing its safer even as a day to day technique cause your always on brakes and always on throttle so if you have to make a emergency maneuver(brake or throttle to clean space). 

Sure it might be safer if you're already comfortable driving like that, but retraining yourself on the fly is probably a bad idea. It's hard on your car if you're not doing it right, or so I've been told. It makes sense, passes the sniff test.

Most people can't even drive a standard transmission, I sure as heck don't want them using their pedals like their Ken Block on I5.