What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Rewatching GOT and totally forgot how good Jason Mamoa was at Drogo. Makes me sad thinking about how bad the Conan remake was, considering what could have been if he had quality writers like in GOT. 

3 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yes! haha same. I was just thinking about this.  I drove forklifts forever and some times i go in and help my dad at his warehouse and drive forklift for him and yeah your on brake and throttle at the same time, and i never thought about it, i just did it like that cause its sorta natural to do in a forklift. 

You've gotta give it gas to pick up heavy loads on a propane forklift. It's a helluva lot easier (and faster) using both feet to drive.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Things you don't have to ask about because people will tell you without any prompting:

1. Vegans
  2. Crossfit
  3. Harvard graduates
  4. Me hating the Rams

Have you picked a new team to follow yet?

Just now, iPwn said:

Have you picked a new team to follow yet?

Oh I just assumed that was some solid FF meta. 

Nah. I root against the Rams. Thought about the Titans, but since they moved to Nashville from Houston that wouldn't work even though Houston got a team again.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Thought about the Titans, but since they moved to Nashville from Houston that wouldn't work even though Houston got a team again.

So not going to be a fan of any team that moves from one city to another? Has this rule come in place because of the latest move? Just seems peculiar due to the Rams having moved from LA.

Also, I'd suggest giving the Jags a go. They're super young like the Rams were, and are really good at disappointing their fans, so it'll be an easy transition.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

So not going to be a fan of any team that moves from one city to another? Has this rule come in place because of the latest move? Just seems peculiar due to the Rams having moved from LA.

Also, I'd suggest giving the Jags a go. They're super young like the Rams were, and are really good at disappointing their fans, so it'll be an easy transition.

I wouldn't say it's a hard and fast rule or anything. And it hasn't been just because of the Rams' move - the subsidies on sports stadiums are just getting so out of control lately. The original Ed Jones Stadium deal was an example of that, but I was all of like 6 years old when that funding got approved so I was just happy to have a team.

The Jags would be a team that I could be okay with if the rest of my family didn't hop on the Titans bandwagon after the Rams moved.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

True, but if I became a Titans fan a guy with the username Ramssuperbowl99 would constantly be posting on a Titans forum...

Oh. I kinda do like this.

#screwgreggwilliams 

Lol I've been thinking about pushing the boundaries of morality and picking up a second team. I've got some spare time. I used to like the Seahawks cause it's my dad's team but IDK, I don't like most of their fans IRL. I live around a bunch of them and they've kinda pushed me away.

I was thinking the 49ers cause they're a bad team with a good local fanbase I could meet up with, but they're also NFC. I was also thinking the Rams for the same reason, but also the same reason not to.

Probably gonna go AFC. Easy choice is the Browns because I'm already rooting for them out of pity. I have a few weeks to think on it.

• Like 1