What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Also, can we award the Titans Forum something for having the most generic usernames per account by a single forum?  I can' think of an appropriate title for said award, but it'll come to me eventually.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Is HeWhoShallNotBeNamed @bkobow05? Because his like of UW football and UNC basketball is an affront against god.

No, HeWhoShallNotBeNamed was banned from the old site... hence why we can't name him.  But he was notorious for having "two teams" - though he insisted he was only a fan of one and merely "cheered for" the other.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Wait. Has the joke about Rams being a Cards fan hit critical mass to the point that people believe it to be true now? This is amazing. 

It triggers me so bad too. It's pretty much the only thing you can make fun of me about that actually bothers me. 

Just now, The LBC said:

Also, can we award the Titans Forum something for having the most generic usernames per account by a single forum?  I can' think of an appropriate title for said award, but it'll come to me eventually.

They're all Titans______, _____titan or Young____. Then there's @-Hope-

Just now, The LBC said:

No, HeWhoShallNotBeNamed was banned from the old site... hence why we can't name him.  But he was notorious for having "two teams" - though he insisted he was only a fan of one and merely "cheered for" the other.

I thinnk I know who this is. Is the number of teams this poster liked also the number of bathroom no-no's the player in his name had?

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I've been thinking about switching basketball teams to the home team. Ant now with the constant obsession with Lavar Ball, I may end up driven away. 

Lavar Ball is a big nope. lol. Im sure hes a great basketball player( i have no clue) but man hes a dork and just unbearable.