What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

29 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:
1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:
1 hour ago, iPwn said:

You using butter or mayo?

I thought we were past this.

Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop...

@iPwn is there a feature where I can block posts that reference mayo, butter or grilled cheese? That's all I want to block. That and feeding donkeys to tigers. 

How did my name get brought into this???

12 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Nice dude. That is cool you can do some stuff your self to, then im sure its not to bad either cost wise to get it worked if ever need be or have something done to it for you if you ever need be.  It seems like a no BS straightforward car. 

Where i drive a lot i just hit gravel roads all the time and essentially have to turn around. Where you could go "pussboots B60!" and "vroooom" right up the trail lol. :(

I managed to hold out as long as I could (you can fit toddler carseats in the backseat of a double-cap pickup without much issue), which was mostly the goal since we wanted to get the housing loan on the books and through credit before applying for any other big loans.  But when the kids got big enough now that we had to upgrade the size of the child safety seats (and the bank came back and offered us 1.99% on up to $45k on an auto loan), I bit and went in for an SUV; my only caveat was I wanted an actual SUV with AWD and actually had enough power to tow.

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't know. But I was wondering why I have a notification about being quoted for saying something I didn't actually say. ?

Somehow this is your fault.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

True, but if I became a Titans fan a guy with the username Ramssuperbowl99 would constantly be posting on a Titans forum...

The constant reminder of once making a Super Bowl is probably better than the quarter of the posters that are named after Vince Young or Pacman Jones tbh.

Pwny change teams; the Lakers are awful.

Grilled cheese. No mayo. Dip in ketcheup.

We'll take you in the Panthers forum, rams.

ET is terrible at internetsing, but it's still bucs' fault.

There. Think I settled everything.