What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Dave Matthews, how big of a pretentious ahole do you have to be to have a solo project when your band's name is The Dave Matthews band? 

Ded. Slayed me on this one. Well played.

Anybody know how paying your deductible works? Police say accident wasn't my lady's fault, but my insurance is saying that I have to pay the deductible still because my lady was the one turning left when the accident happened. 

3 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Anybody know how paying your deductible works? Police say accident wasn't my lady's fault, but my insurance is saying that I have to pay the deductible still because my lady was the one turning left when the accident happened. 

Pretty sure they're owed the deductable regardless of how is at fault. Never had to make an insurance claim though.

3 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

I’d read your policy.

Is your insurance paying for damages or the other person’s?

Just now, cddolphin said:

Pretty sure they're owed the deductable regardless of how is at fault. Never had to make an insurance claim though.

Damn. I've never been in an accident before so I don't know. Hard to get answers from anyone in the insurance company

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d read your policy.

Is your insurance paying for damages or the other person’s?

The other person is deceased now. It was basically my full size pick up truck vs a motorcycle.

Guy on the motorcycle was drunk and going well over 100 mph. Did enough damage to total a truck.

Just now, cddolphin said:

Not sure if that makes a difference if they were insured...?

No he was not.  I do have uninsured motorist insurance though. 

I'm getting sued by his family now, so my insurance hired me a law firm, but he had no insurance.