What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As far as pest animals, a quality air gun will solve that problem pretty easily.

Even easier, and cheaper, might be buying some coyote urine (at a sporting goods retailer) and dumping it around your yard if you don’t want to go full John Rambo on varmints.

I’m not spreading coyote piss around 5 acres just to worry about coons and other things. It’s pretty easy to just let the dogs chase them off or bury them. 

It’s not like you have to shoot the thing, they aren’t that strong.

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You're one of the good ones.  I hate when people get all butt hurt about me correcting their grammar. 

It's like, hey, I'm trying to make you better as a person by pointing out just a little flaw you're making.

They're like, "Screw you, I want to keep being wrong in life and enjoy it." 

And yeah, never understood that. I’ll never be that great at it, but if someone corrects me I definitely take no offense to it. Eventually I learn from some things. Of course I forget about some of them. 

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m not spreading coyote piss around 5 acres just to worry about coons and other things. It’s pretty easy to just let the dogs chase them off or bury them. 

It’s not like you have to shoot the thing, they aren’t that strong.

I was talking about @DontTazeMeBro, I’m assuming he lives in the city or ‘burbs since he said neighborhood and those I’m guessing aren’t options for him. Prolly doesn’t have 5 acres either.

35 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

It's not that you misspelled things, it's that you committed my two least favorite mistakes.  They're the only two things I take the time to correct here because when a word like pet gets an ed added to it, I hate the way it sounds in my head when I read it, and "seen" in the place of "saw" is like nails on a chalkboard for me.  An entire side of my family does that and no matter how many times I correct it, they can't seem to grasp it, so it's especially obnoxious to me. 

I used to be soooo anal about grammar but now I am firmly anti-backspace

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I was talking about @DontTazeMeBro, I’m assuming he lives in the city or ‘burbs since he said neighborhood and those I’m guessing aren’t options for him. Prolly doesn’t have 5 acres either.

No way he lives in the country. So many bugs out there 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't need the backspace to add a period.

If u finna play dis game wif me imma be houndin ya post history lookin for grammatical errors ya feel me dawg,

Just now, Tyty said:

If u finna play dis game wif me imma be houndin ya post history lookin for grammatical errors ya feel me dawg,

Only if we make it a best of.  I'd bet you five thousand dollars I have less errors than you do.  Let's go. 

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not sure I’ll ever be convinced you aren’t a savant troll.

I haven’t seen it, but I googled it and the plot sounds epically bad and Rotten Tomatoes doesn’t like it,  it I could definitely see it being unintentionally hilarious based on the description.

Youve got me flummoxed sir, tip of the cap.

Its a misunderstood comedy. Nic Cage goes all out for that performance. It is wall to wall captivating. I am not even joking when I say its in my top 5 all time movies

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Its a misunderstood comedy. Nic Cage goes all out for that performance. It is wall to wall captivating. I am not even joking when I say its in my top 5 all time movies

Alright.... I’ll keep my eye out for it on Netflix and the like.

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

With two awful actors imo.

I can’t think of one Travolta role I like outside of Vincent Vega.

Nicolas Cage is the worst.

cage's campiness and overacting is perfect for the john woo testosterone fuelled explosion MANRIDE that is the movie face off though

• Like 3