What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

The Walking Dead is just hysterically bad. I re-started the series cuz I'm bored and had a hankering for some zombs. I only ever watched 3 seasons of it before I gave up last time.

I don't understand what was ever supposed to be so good about that show. It's closer to being a comedy for how hilariously stupid it is.

5 hours ago, carl_sjunior said:

The Walking Dead is just hysterically bad. I re-started the series cuz I'm bored and had a hankering for some zombs. I only ever watched 3 seasons of it before I gave up last time. 

Also I shouldn't have drank so much caffeine I wanna get some sleep one of these nights. 

Zombies are just completely uninteresting to me.

• Like 1

I don't even think it's fair to call The Walking Dead a zombie show.  It's not even about zombies anymore.  I stopped watching the show once I realized that every single episode, somehow, inexplicably, is an hour long preview for the next episode. 

• Like 2

I stopped watching a year ago, it’s just tedious and boring at this point.

Most shows (hour long dramas anyway) have 5-6 good seasons in them, after that things get repetitive and it’s easy to lose interest. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is GoT.

Negan already happened, he was the Governor.  It’s a tired plot.

5 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I don't even think it's fair to call The Walking Dead a zombie show.  It's not even about zombies anymore.  I stopped watching the show once I realized that every single episode, somehow, inexplicably, is an hour long preview for the next episode. 

Idk the characters all have incromprehjnsivable armor all the time is what got me. The zombies chewing on Darlys boot for a half hour ugh omg can't Bellevue it

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I stopped watching a year ago, it’s just tedious and boring at this point.

Most shows (hour long dramas anyway) have 5-6 good seasons in them, after that things get repetitive and it’s easy to lose interest. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is GoT.

Negan already happened, he was the Governor.  It’s a tired plot.

And It's always sunny