What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Well there goes my vote for you in the STASHEYs...

i relish my position as the underground king of the forum tbh. the one that never wins awards. never gets footballs. garners no love on the internet. just keeps plodding thru laying down quality content, while the masses choose to ignore it. i've come to the realization that it's just a level of intimidation w/ interacting and it's something i respect. not mad that you have 56x more footballs. makes perfect sense. it's the audience's lack of intimidation/awe over what you're laying down here on this site. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Whatever you say hrubes...remember how bad the Yankees have been?

I mean if you want to compare a team ran by Theo and Jed with what will basically be unlimited cash flow to a team that stopped being the ultimate buyers after George Steinbrenner passed, I guess that might help you sleep better. But there isn't a Hal Steinbrenner walking through that door to hamstring what Theo can do.

26 minutes ago, thelawoffices said:

Figured you'd be blood green mad tbh

This was a solid joke 

Is he blood red mad? Or green with envy? The world may never know.

4 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

I like 3 World Series titles in 5 years better

I hear 4 Super Bowls in 4 years is less fun. 

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yep. The real world is going to be rough for me.

Luckily for me, I can switch with most people here and work a lot of nights. I love graveyard shift. 12 hours with (usually) no bosses around, and I don't have to get up at 0430 for work.