What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, BigBillsFan13 said:

The one and only

I've been thinking about you! Sent you a text not too long ago. We fell off the face of the earth after we both abandoned CoC.  (I'm back now btw) I'm working nights now, good to hear you're still on the same schedule. Now I've got someone to bother :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I've been thinking about you! Sent you a text not too long ago. We fell off the face of the earth after we both abandoned CoC.  (I'm back now btw) I'm working nights now, good to hear you're still on the same schedule. Now I've got someone to bother :ph34r:

I didn't get any text... do you mean in the hangout? I haven't been in there in a long time. 

@JTagg7754 (or someone) booted me from that clan because I was pretty inactive, but my kid's account is still in there lol. I play again too, might try and get back in.

And you can bother me anytime, gorgeous :x

18 minutes ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

It actually works out for my family. I get off at 0600, home around 0630, take the kids to school while my wife stays home with the baby, then I come home and see them for a little while before going to bed. I get up in the afternoon and get to see them all before going to work at 1800. Sometimes I get up early enough to pick the older boys up from school so she doesn't have to take the baby, but it'll be much easier this year because we can just drive through and pick them up. 

When I work days, she has to get up with the baby and take them to school, and then pick them up in the afternoon.

On the same shift pretty much, working at a restraunt 5pm-5am most days. Spend most my time on the internet after midnight. 

2 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

I forgot those are a thing.

We have some 24-hour Mexican places that are good when intoxicated lol

I mean 24-hour diners are pretty damn good for that too 

Just now, NickButera said:

Speaking of. Man do I miss Waffle House. :(

I don't work at Waffle House, but it's right next door to where I'm at & it's always popping all night. ppl use our parking lot as parking for waffle house lol. 

5 minutes ago, thelawoffices said:

I mean 24-hour diners are pretty damn good for that too 

No food is better than breakfast food at a diner at 3am after you just left a bar.

• Like 1