What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

We don't have any of them out here. I've also never seen any on any of my trips out west.

How good are they? Like low level Arbys level, or high class like Five Guy's?

They're on the Carl's Jr/Hardee's level. I really like their breakfast, but don't get much else there. 

I've heard that some of their stuff is really good at 3 am when you're drunk, but I've yet to experience that. 

21 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I seriously don't understand why places don't sell breakfast 24/7/365. 

What are you talking about? Every diner I've ever been to does breakfast all day. If they don't where you are, you need to move to a better state.

I mean do that anyway.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not quite the same presentation as Five Guys (I'm not a big fan of Five Guys) but better than Arby's.

I'd put them in a tier with Carl's Jr. 

Their breakfast, on the other hand - served all day, which immediately makes them amazing.

It's like you're inside my mind...

Just now, iPwn said:

What are you talking about? Every diner I've ever been to does breakfast all day. If they don't where you are, you need to move to a better state.

I mean do that anyway.

I want to walk into a Vic and Anthony's or a Pappas Bros steakhouse, look over the menu, say "I would like this tomahawk ribeye with a side of Denver Omelette" and get THAT.

Diners, yes. I want to expand to steakhouses, pizza places, Chinese restaurants, Halal gyro carts...

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This x 100. For the longest time, I thought I didn't like pancakes. Turns out no one knows how to make them. 

It aggravated me to no end working at the assisted living home. Guys/girls would come in and follow the directions and whisk the batter 200 times like the box said. More often than not I'd politely show them how to do it and in most cases they'd follow (even though they thought I was insane (untill they tried them)). Some dudes refused and followed the box instructions (even though it was 5 minutes more work). After the 3rd time I'd throw it in the trash and tell them "we're not serving dogs, these people deserve better food". After that they usually would follow my directions. 

Just amazes me that literally 99% of people  (chefs included) don't know how to properly make pancakes considering how easy it is.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

@iPwn can't use the new site features! We should point and laugh and throw tiny rocks at him!!

Agreed. What a bozo.

Seems to be some sort of glitch on mobile when highlighting if you highlight something other than the quote box and then change it.

But that was supposed to be @bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not quite the same presentation as Five Guys (I'm not a big fan of Five Guys) but better than Arby's.

I'd put them in a tier with Carl's Jr. 

Their breakfast, on the other hand - served all day, which immediately makes them amazing.

I gotcha. Five guys for me has the best burgers hands down. Their fries are way too salty but I can live with it once in awhile.

But I'll certainly need to try it if it's as good as Carl's Jr.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Nope.  I really don't like pancakes.  Waffles are far better.

Look at my post above. More likely than not you've been doing it wrong your whole life.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I want to walk into a Vic and Anthony's or a Pappas Bros steakhouse, look over the menu, say "I would like this tomahawk ribeye with a side of Denver Omelette" and get THAT.

Diners, yes. I want to expand to steakhouses, pizza places, Chinese restaurants, Halal gyro carts...

I think hipsters would ruin this idea. We'd start getting pesto-infused syrup aolis on waffle-buned turkey burgers or some other war crime level abomination.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I think hipsters would ruin this idea. We'd start getting pesto-infused syrup aolis on waffle-buned turkey burgers or some other war crime level abomination.

Hipsters can't ruin breakfast. I think the only thing that can ruin breakfast is a meteor crashing into Earth at an unexpected speed. 

However, I'll consult my hipster expert.

@iPwn? Can hipsters ruin breakfast?

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But would they have avocado toast?