What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

35 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think we should just send all drug users to the moon and let them figure it out on their own.  Same basic principle worked with Australia. 

...but then who are the drug dealers going to sell drugs to? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'd rather see drugs legalized and regulated with syringes being included in the price of the drug than people receiving free syringes.  I get it, I just don't like the idea of it.  Just seems wrong.  Especially since they're just throwing the syringes anywhere when they're done with them. 

I don't think legalized or decriminalized drugs with needles included fixes this problem though. 

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

...but then who are the drug dealers going to sell drugs to? Asking for a friend.

That's the problem with this kind of talk. No one thinks about the honest, hardworking drug dealers out there now that would be out of work. 

Actually maybe they do talk about them, I don't pay a lot of attention to this kind of news. 

Edited by skywindO2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I think we should just send all drug users to the moon and let them figure it out on their own.

What are we going to do without all these doctors, pharmacists, baristas, and bartenders??

3 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'd rather see drugs legalized and regulated with syringes being included in the price of the drug than people receiving free syringes.  I get it, I just don't like the idea of it.  Just seems wrong.  Especially since they're just throwing the syringes anywhere when they're done with them. 

Needles are for opiates (heroine), which are already legal and regulated (morphine, codeine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, fentanyl, etc) by prescription.

If opiates were legally available without prescription, millions would die. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

There are always going to be new drug users, don't you worry for a second. They'll land on their feet. 

Also you know if drug users got sent to the moon most of the actors you love would all be sent to the moon and Robert downey jr wouldn't have made his resurgence 

4 hours ago, MathMan said:

you dont see any bologna commercials nowadays

I don’t watch a lot of commercial television anymore, but I don’t see much in the way of food commercials anymore either. Restaurants/fast food, chips/candies and beer/soda get attention, but I don’t see anything else.

Used go be, there were commercials for pork, Hot Pockets, Toaster Strudel, Eggo, eggs, fish sticks and all sorts of food. Maybe I’m just not watching enough tv and the right shows, but I haven’t seen anything like that in a long time.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I don’t watch a lot of commercial television anymore, but I don’t see much in the way of food commercials anymore either. Restaurants/fast food, chips/candies and beer/soda get attention, but I don’t see anything else.

Used go be, there were commercials for pork, Hot Pockets, Toaster Strudel, Eggo, eggs, fish sticks and all sorts of food. Maybe I’m just not watching enough tv and the right shows, but I haven’t seen anything like that in a long time.

They just don't make memorable commercials like they used to. It's probably been almost 20 years since it last aired but I still know all the words to the Bagel Bites song. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

There are always going to be new drug users, don't you worry for a second. They'll land on their feet. 

Also you know if drug users got sent to the moon most of the actors you love would all be sent to the moon and Robert downey jr wouldn't have made his resurgence 

Oh no. We’d never be able to find other people who can play make believe that well 

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

They just don't make memorable commercials like they used to. It's probably been almost 20 years since it last aired but I still know all the words to the Bagel Bites song. 

or the chorus to vand e kamps fish sticks.

its vandekamps for me. and me.