What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Reminded my MIL that it’s Mothers Day, not Thanksgiving when she made a couple “jokes” about how she wasn’t having a good enough Mother’s Day 

mightve been a bit too strong for this early in the morning. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Reminded my MIL that it’s Mothers Day, not Thanksgiving when she made a couple “jokes” about how she wasn’t having a good enough Mother’s Day 

mightve been a bit too strong for this early in the morning. 

Give her some Benadryl and some Whiskey.

That’ll shut ‘er up

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Name a more white trash film series than Tremors. Go!

Totally unrelated, my wife once told me I had a thing for white trash women. She didn’t realize in the moment that this is essentially calling herself white trash (she’s the opposite). 

Now sometimes I’ll call her Shania (Twain) when I’m feelin saucy. 

Who are the all time great white trash women?

Edited by domepatrol91

49 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Totally unrelated, my wife once told me I had a thing for white trash women. She didn’t realize in the moment that this is essentially calling herself white trash (she’s the opposite). 

Now sometimes I’ll call her Shania (Twain) when I’m feelin saucy. 

Anna Nicole Smith.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

I like Leann Rimes. Something about being so crazy that shes been institutionalized turns me on. Same for Brittney Spears, never liked her till she got locked up loony. And shes Louisiana crazy. Went to college in Louisiana, nothing beats batcrap crazy Cajun women when youre looking for something not quite right in the head.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I like Leann Rimes. Something about being so crazy that shes been institutionalized turns me on. Same for Brittney Spears, never liked her till she got locked up loony. And shes Louisiana crazy. Went to college in Louisiana, nothing beats batcrap crazy Cajun women when youre looking for something not quite right in the head.

what about Allison Mack?