What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Tickets average $2500-3k per seat.  

Affordable accommodations in a city hosting a Super Bowl will be pretty gross I’d imagine.

For you and another person to come over for say a week for the Super Bowl, plan on spending 10k.

so that's the super bowl, and how about regular playoffs or regular season games?

appreciate it by the way :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

so that's the super bowl, and how about regular playoffs or regular season games?

Depends on the city.  Some teams have larger fan bases and sell out quicker/pay more for seats.  

https://www.fanxchange.com/blog/much-cost-buy-tickets-weekends-nfl-playoff-games-2018-01-12

This shows the range of ticket prices from the 2017 playoffs.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, iPwn said:

You’re not wrong about Goldberg putting Stone Cold in the Jackhammer. But only because Goldberg never put anyone over.

In the middle of the WCW/WWE wars, there wasn't really anyone for him to "put over" in the storyline, and there was a definite lack of young/unproven talent, aside from Stunning Steve, who the WCW didn't renew his contract anyway. Most of the talent were veterans who came over from WWE/refused to sign with McMahon (Sting, Hart, Nash, Hall, Goldberg, etc.). Throw in Goldberg's lack of variety/finesse in the ring, and I'm not sure what more he could have/should have done there.

Throw in this gem, and that's one of the many reasons why:

http://www.sescoops.com/goldberg-reveals-which-wrestler-wcw-refused-to-let-him-put-over-at-a-house-show/

I know that some will call Goldberg selfish and there are other stories about him, but this is just an indicator of the direction of the company at the time, and in some ways, the subsequent failure. 

50 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2018/05/15/the-drunkest-and-driest-cities-in-america/34901003/

10. LaCrosse, WI
9. Wausau, WI
8. Don't care tbh
7. Don't care tbh
6. Oshkosh, WI
5. Don't care tbh
4. Madison, WI
3. Appleton, WI
2. Eau Claire, WI
1. Green Bay, WI

I don't know why they needed to publish an article on that. Anyone can tell you Wisconsin is drunken wasteland. 

Over here in MN if we get an eastern wind it is about enough to get you drunk.

• Like 2

Two people at work brought in home made cookies today. It is a good day. Chocolate chip cookies or Ginger Cookies, the ginger cookies were better, but I'm partial to ginger.

Also, issue at work today, nothing less guessing the issue with a program without even looking at it. Makes fixing it simple when you know whats happening before you see it.

13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Much much cheaper.

You can get good tickets for a few hundred bucks and bad tickets for under $100 almost any team.  Hotels will not be a problem at all for non-SB games.

SB is something you probably want to experience in your life but objectively you're going to get much better value with a run of the mill playoff game tbh.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mission27 said:

Much much cheaper.

You can get good tickets for a few hundred bucks and bad tickets for under $100 almost any team.  Hotels will not be a problem at all for non-SB games.

SB is something you probably want to experience in your life but objectively you're going to get much better value with a run of the mill playoff game tbh.

i think given the distance i'd be travelling and the already large fixed costs of airfare and such i wouldn't just be fly-by-nighting to a steelers game and a pens game then ******* off, i'd want to stay for a while, so yeah the thing with accomodation being fairly certain is important 

19 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Depends on the city.  Some teams have larger fan bases and sell out quicker/pay more for seats.  

https://www.fanxchange.com/blog/much-cost-buy-tickets-weekends-nfl-playoff-games-2018-01-12

This shows the range of ticket prices from the 2017 playoffs.

cheers!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Starless said:

I just read about Lil' Tay and now I want to blow my brains out.

It's Idiocracy.

Mike Judge was wrong - it wasn't simply because stupid people were breeding at a faster rate than smart people. Smart people are breeding and their kids are also incredibly dumb. 

There's no escaping it - it's like Skynet, it's going to happen no matter what we do.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

It's Idiocracy.

Mike Judge was wrong - it wasn't simply because stupid people were breeding at a faster rate than smart people. Smart people are breeding and their kids are also incredibly dumb. 

There's no escaping it - it's like Skynet, it's going to happen no matter what we do.

I would like to know who her actual audience is. Its doesnt really say much anout society if all her views and stuff ate just kids left to do anything on they want on there ipads. There isalways some dumb fad that kids are into. 

You cant have a car that runs on energy from the sub drive itself around and say we are geting dumber. 

44 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Statistically, way too many people like Idiocracy

I loved it. Terry Crews was robbed of an Academy Award.