What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

32 minutes ago, MrDrew said:

Why do people think it's ok to bring a puppy into a grocery store?

I was just in the PNW and it seemed like dogs were a necessity, like your keys or wallet when out in public. Going to grab a beer?  Better bring the dog.  Coffee? Can’t leave them at home for that.  

And I don’t mean suburbs either, like downtown Portland.  How are you so sure your dog even likes hella people, loud noises, cars zooming by, etc?  The crowds and such were damn near sensory overload for me, how’s that for a puppy?

I love dogs, have two, but why bring them everywhere? Of course I love seeing them, but it seems rather unnecessary.

3 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Why do people think it's ok to bring a puppy into a grocery store?

I work at a grocery store, and this baffles my mind. I'd think we'd have a policy, but if we do it's not enforced. I can't tell you how many times the dog has relieved itself inside the store, even in the produce section of our store. It's disgusting. I don't shop where I work.

9 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I work at a grocery store, and this baffles my mind. I'd think we'd have a policy, but if we do it's not enforced. I can't tell you how many times the dog has relieved itself inside the store, even in the produce section of our store. It's disgusting. I don't shop where I work.

Someone brought a newborn to the movie theater on Sunday to see infinity war lol. Thing was pretty chill tho, only peeped up once and that was just when other people also were peepin

Just now, Tyty said:

Someone brought a newborn to the movie theater on Sunday to see infinity war lol. Thing was pretty chill tho, only peeped up once and that was just when other people also were peepin

I read this as peein and was suddenly concerned about what weird movie theaters and kinks you may have.

2 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I read this as peein and was suddenly concerned about what weird movie theaters and kinks you may have.

In the book It by Stephen king, It has something in his sewers called the bright lights iirc and whoever looks into them instantly completely loses their mind and their hair turns white or they just die or something I forget. Anyway that's what happens when people hear about my kinks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

In the book It by Stephen king, It has something in his sewers called the bright lights iirc and whoever looks into them instantly completely loses their mind and their hair turns white or they just die or something I forget. Anyway that's what happens when people hear about my kinks

I'm a millennial so we all want to die anyway. So feel free to private message me those saucy kinks bb 

27 minutes ago, Tyty said:

you are thinkings of Raiders of the Lost Ark