What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

as a packers fan, which cfl tean should i root for?

@JBURGE25

Saskatchewan Roughriders: The Riders were founded in 1910 and currently play their home games at Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field , in Regina Saskatchewan. In 2017 New Mosaic Stadium will be built. Their Head Coach is Corey Chamblin and GM is Brendan Taman. Saskatchewan has made it to 19 Grey Cups, winning in 1966, 1989, 2007 and 2013. Often ridiculed by Bomber fans for being around for 102 Grey Cups, and only winning 4. In 2014 their record was 10-8 and they lost to Edmonton in the West Semi-Final. www.riderville.com

NFL equivalent: Packers. A few small towns in a region that has nothing else going. All anyone cares about it might seem in their area. Wear watermelon on their heads. Best fan base that is quite loud. They wear green. They have become more like the Seahawks though. They have a 13th man shtick.

i think i found it

Just realized - I have never in my life met someone who is a big fan of a sport at a lower level. Never someone who was a big fan of DII football, WNBA, Arena football, CFL, AHL, or minor league teams. I occasionally go to Red Stars games (the women’s soccer team), and my girlfriend’s family goes to the Rockford Rivets games. But I’ve never really met someone who religiously follows those teams like A level teams.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Just realized - I have never in my life met someone who is a big fan of a sport at a lower level. Never someone who was a big fan of DII football, WNBA, Arena football, CFL, AHL, or minor league teams. I occasionally go to Red Stars games (the women’s soccer team), and my girlfriend’s family goes to the Rockford Rivets games. But I’ve never really met someone who religiously follows those teams like A level teams.

I was a massive Loons fan back when they were in NASL before moving to MLS.

D2/D3 soccer games are the best sporting experiences.