What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

38 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Living in Ohio, I’ve seen a hillbilly or two, but South Dakota has been mind blowing.

You can’t swing a dead cat without hitting an obese woman with a bunch of crappy tatooos in a camo bikini.  The dudes really seem to enjoy the beer gut/shaved head/goatee look while wearing tee shirts from various Harley Davidson dealerships across the country.

I guess what I’m getting at is the people watching here is aces.

imagine what they think of you swinging a dead cat around

• Like 3

19 hours ago, iPwn said:

Just realized - I have never in my life met someone who is a big fan of a sport at a lower level. Never someone who was a big fan of DII football, WNBA, Arena football, CFL, AHL, or minor league teams. I occasionally go to Red Stars games (the women’s soccer team), and my girlfriend’s family goes to the Rockford Rivets games. But I’ve never really met someone who religiously follows those teams like A level teams.

My area is an hour from Chicago and 2-3 hours from Detroit so no one really frequents cubs or tigers games but the south bend cubs are 25 minutes away so people go see them quite often and they’re only single A baseball I think. No one follows them but tons of people go to a couple of their games each year. 

24 minutes ago, MathMan said:

The new ihob burgers arent bad actually

gR6rW.jpg

Either their burgers need to get bigger or their pancakes need to get smaller.

Did they cook syrup into the pancakes like McDonald's does with their McGriddles?

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You're part of the problem.

Don't encourage them and their ridiculous name change/shameless promotion.

#NotMyIHOP

i agree with the first statement in general, but i didnt actually go into ihob. i just pulled a picture off the internet for a joke

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Either their burgers need to get bigger or their pancakes need to get smaller.

Did they cook syrup into the pancakes like McDonald's does with their McGriddles?

i just posted a dumb picture of a pancake burger for a joke  sadly, they dont even have pancake burgers. just different kinds of regular burgers

7 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I'm ready for a stiff drink already.

Really, how hard would it be for a company to create software and have their development done in anything that remotely resembles a modern programming language.

But then you wouldn’t have an excuse for your morning buzz 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think an excuse for day drinking is needed.

No but it can keep people off your back about it.

”All you do is drink all day!”

”do you even have a job anymore?”

”have you got off that couch once since I left for work?”

woman, don’t you know what a buzzkill sounds like?!

25 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

No but it can keep people off your back about it.

”All you do is drink all day!”

”do you even have a job anymore?”

”have you got off that couch once since I left for work?”

woman, don’t you know what a buzzkill sounds like?!

You just explain to her that you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning. By then you should have a good enough buzz that being kicked out isn't really a problem. Just walk/get a ride to your local watering hole and keep going. It'll all sort itself out tomorrow.

Pancakes are objectively worse than waffles. They get soggy after 30 seconds and you're just spooning wet syrup bread into your gullet at that point. Waffles at least stay crispy longer and they don't melt if you put some butter or fruit on them.

• Like 1

It's 2018. I shouldn't have to walk people through basic computer stuff. Swapping a printer in devices and printers takes 5 seconds. Typical they are in the NAVY. The branch that hires nothing but former sailors from the 1970's to be their contractors.

• Like 1