What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

56 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Pancakes are objectively worse than waffles. They get soggy after 30 seconds and you're just spooning wet syrup bread into your gullet at that point. Waffles at least stay crispy longer and they don't melt if you put some butter or fruit on them.

I'm willing to try a waffle burger too.

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Pancakes are objectively worse than waffles. They get soggy after 30 seconds and you're just spooning wet syrup bread into your gullet at that point. Waffles at least stay crispy longer and they don't melt if you put some butter or fruit on them.

and both of these are objectively worse than French Toast.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TENINCH said:

It's 2018. I shouldn't have to walk people through basic computer stuff. Swapping a printer in devices and printers takes 5 seconds. Typical they are in the NAVY. The branch that hires nothing but former sailors from the 1970's to be their contractors.

My boss is a wicked smart dude and has a ton on his plate, however he conducts 95% of his business over the phone or in person and he's somewhere in his early 60s I think. A couple of times I've had to humor him as he explained something very straightforward about the software we use for work, like sorting cells by date/amount/etc, that kind of stuff.

Yet at the same time he uses whatsapp like a pro, so. IDK. He's probably just pretending to pass off work to his minions.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I just had Chruch's Chicken for the first time leaving the airport in Puerto Rico. This some trash. I've only ever had KFC and Popeyes, but they are 100x better than this ish. Don't @ me. 

Raise your standards...

6 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I just had Chruch's Chicken for the first time leaving the airport in Puerto Rico. This some trash. I've only ever had KFC and Popeyes, but they are 100x better than this ish. Don't @ me. 

Just had Bojangles for the first time in my life during my layover at the Charlotte, NC airport. Huge step up from Church's, but not significantly better than Popeyes or anything. #overhyped

Don't @ me.

12 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Just had Bojangles for the first time in my life during my layover at the Charlotte, NC airport. Huge step up from Church's, but not significantly better than Popeyes or anything. #overhyped

Don't @ me.

Airport food doesn't count

13 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Don't @ me.

have you had zaxby's though? 

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

have you had zaxby's though? 

A google image search showed me crinkle cut fries

trash fries imo, but I’ve never even had them. Taking a strong stance anyways 

@ me

Edited by domepatrol91