What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

1) brownies
2) cinnamon rolls
3) peanut butter cookies

are the only deserts/sweets i'd **** with personally. no desire for any other sweets. loyal to those 3. 

You're probably better off that way.  But i'm still going to try and convince you to try banana cookies.  

They're kind of like banana bread, but without the crappy nuts, a little lighter in texture, with powdered sugar icing on top.  The goat cookie to me.  I let bananas go bad on purpose so my wife will make them into cookies.

2 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

1) brownies
2) cinnamon rolls
3) peanut butter cookies

are the only deserts/sweets i'd **** with personally. no desire for any other sweets. loyal to those 3. 

Cinnamon rolls are my #1 treat, even though I rarely have them. One of the cruelest things about this world is that sugar is bad.

6 hours ago, theJ said:

You're probably better off that way.  But i'm still going to try and convince you to try banana cookies.  

They're kind of like banana bread, but without the crappy nuts, a little lighter in texture, with powdered sugar icing on top.  The goat cookie to me.  I let bananas go bad on purpose so my wife will make them into cookies.

We’re talking about dessert get your trash fruit bread out of here. Bro.

cake donuts btw. Chocolate w maple frosting 

also banana cookies sound kinda good

Edited by domepatrol91
  • Like 1

Wife makes a butter cake that I know is going to make me sick (gluttony, not food poisoning or anything   lol). She makes it after our anniversary every year, that way I'm not in pain for the trip.

Cake donuts are awesome, I'm going to have to try a maple frosting. I'm upset I haven't had that already.

I also enjoy me some cherry supreme. Make it 2-3 times a year.