What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah tbh that's not that problematic.

Now there's a scene in Animal House that is real problematic. That's getting left on the cutting room floor. Not the lifeguard make out gag.

Wait. As in edited-out or left out of the final cut?

It's always interesting when I hear that some forms of vile/immoral/evil behaviors are OK to be depicted in media, and what other forms go 'too far' for modern audiences. The boundaries between the two don't seem all that clear or logical to me.

4 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yeah tbh that's not that problematic.

Now there's a scene in Animal House that is real problematic. That's getting left on the cutting room floor. Not the lifeguard make out gag.

I only vaguely remember the movie, but you're referring to the devil scene, right?

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

What are some favorite non-gambling things to do in Vegas?

Will be watching the responses for this carefully as I'm not a gambler but going for a couple days in two weeks. 

Big thing someone mentioned here that I'm going to do is the ferris wheel with drinks.

@ramssuperbowl99 and @LETSGOBROWNIES, as promised yesterday, here's the baseball edition:

Also, for those that care, after we get through all the GOAT sports movies, I'm going to create a GOAT sports movie character with separate criteria as well. So, for example, let's say you're mad that the Sandlot isn't the GOAT sports movie, but that Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez is the GOAT sports movie character...you can still vote for him.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@ramssuperbowl99 and @LETSGOBROWNIES, as promised yesterday, here's the baseball edition:

Also, for those that care, after we get through all the GOAT sports movies, I'm going to create a GOAT sports movie character with separate criteria as well. So, for example, let's say you're mad that the Sandlot isn't the GOAT sports movie, but that Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez is the GOAT sports movie character...you can still vote for him.

I know you guys probably don't care because 'murica! But it's shocking the lack of good "soccer" films that have been made.

Bend it Like Beckham - a story about an Indian girl who disobeys her parents to play football, is about as good as it gets.

Looking for Eric is brilliant but I'm not sure you see a ball being kicked.

Escape to Victory was great in its time, but doesn't hold up well.