What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Escape to Victory was great in its time, but doesn't hold up well.

Here in 'Merica, we just call it VICTORY.

And it totally holds up. Let's not forget the "Good Nazi" who claps.

giphy.gif

After this:

VacantBelatedAstrangiacoral-size_restric

I need some help.

I've been making Fried Rice lately and I can't find an ingredient (a spice) that will add a little tiny bit of flavor to my rice. I've been using chicken broth to cook the rice in, I use frozen veggies, sesame oil, soy sauce, eggs and green onions sprinkled with salt and pepper once it's all cooked but somehow the flavor of the rice itself is just a mixture of dull flavors, sans the green onions. Does anyone do fried rice and have a spice that I can add to add a different flavor?

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, The Gnat said:

Doughnut is the way to spell it.

Minneapolis/St. Paul are doing some major road construction that is going to take a long time, as in 3 years because of our wonderful winters, and it's going to make getting around the city suck. It's finally gotten quite annoying for me. The thing with it, though, is that if they weren't doing it all at once instead of being terrible for 3 years (or less), it would be very bad for a decade, so really, this is better, but it's going to be rough for a little bit. Already trying to figure out how to adjust my work schedule, which is flexible hours wise, so that I can avoid some of the traffic back ups. For those from the Twin Cities area, I'm going South Minneapolis to Plymouth, so it's the 94 west stretch of road south of Downtown Minneapolis.

Move to Eden Prairie you bum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I need some help.

I've been making Fried Rice lately and I can't find an ingredient (a spice) that will add a little tiny bit of flavor to my rice. I've been using chicken broth to cook the rice in, I use frozen veggies, sesame oil, soy sauce, eggs and green onions sprinkled with salt and pepper once it's all cooked but somehow the flavor of the rice itself is just a mixture of dull flavors, sans the green onions. Does anyone do fried rice and have a spice that I can add to add a different flavor?

red pepper flakes

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I need some help.

I usually use some Thai Red Curry when making the rice - sprinkle in a good amount while boiling the rice (I use an instant pot to make my rice) and it comes out pretty spicy. I get the Thai Red Curry in the spice aisle of my local Kroger's or HEB...

I'm actually doing some pretty crazy experiments with my fried rice lately. Probably isn't "fried rice" in a traditional sense but it's coming out really well (using coconut milk and either korba curries or Thai spices while making the meat and veggies, then using the leftover juices to make the rice...)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MathMan said:

red pepper flakes

24 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I usually use some Thai Red Curry when making the rice - sprinkle in a good amount while boiling the rice (I use an instant pot to make my rice) and it comes out pretty spicy. I get the Thai Red Curry in the spice aisle of my local Kroger's or HEB...

I'm actually doing some pretty crazy experiments with my fried rice lately. Probably isn't "fried rice" in a traditional sense but it's coming out really well (using coconut milk and either korba curries or Thai spices while making the meat and veggies, then using the leftover juices to make the rice...)

I might try both of these. I have everything else perfect right now, the only thing that's missing is that little bit of kick in the rice flavor. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I need some help.

Fish sauce and tumeric.

2 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I need some help.

Ghee aka lard...

• Like 1

Just now, jfinley88 said:

Come over to the MMA brethren man 

theres not really any season there.

im looking for a season where teams start 0-0, or a tournament where i can pick a team based on a nonesense reason and root for them until the end

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

theres not really any season there.

im looking for a season where teams start 0-0, or a tournament where i can pick a team based on a nonesense reason and root for them until the end

Big3 basketball.. but that ****s pretty boring. MMA the only good thing in sports until September. You can watch MMA and root for a gym and pretend it's a team. Bellator does tournaments. But yeah man you outta luck for team sports if you wanna watch quality athletes prolly 

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Big3 basketball.. but that ****s pretty boring. MMA the only good thing in sports until September. You can watch MMA and root for a gym and pretend it's a team. Bellator does tournaments. But yeah man you outta luck for team sports if you wanna watch quality athletes prolly 

League of Legends pro season just started last weekend. 

https://www.lolesports.com/en_US/na-lcs/na_2018_summer/schedule/regular_season/2