What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

6 hours ago, cddolphin said:

:D:D

You laugh now, but after a few beers the guys start padding their own stats to get the MVP prize. "Going 9 for 4 in one game again, Jake?" lol

It is well worth a $50 gift card for a manicure and pedicure, especially since less than $5 of that was my own money. xD

25 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Proof that by the third kid you reach DGAF stage: Newborn in one hand (well... arm), single malt Scotch in the other.  First class adulting, I am.

I think that happens at some point with the first born too haha.

1 minute ago, kempus said:

I think that happens at some point with the first born too haha.

For like a month and a half before they start walking, then you need to drink just to not have frayed nerves.  Then again, our firstborn were twins so...

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

For like a month and a half before they start walking, then you need to drink just to not have frayed nerves.  Then again, our firstborn were twins so...

I don't remember the exact moment that DGAF hit me. But, I'm assuming it was some time after my Son learned to walk and inevitably hurt himself falling down or doing something else, for the 100th time. At that point you accept the fact they aren't made of glass.

10 minutes ago, ravens_rool28 said:

Wouldn’t know. Never been hungover. After I’ve had too much whiskey, I cook myself a large flank steak pan fried in salted butter. I eat that put on a pair of wet socks and go to sleep

Ron-Swanson-Smile-Missing-a-Tooth.gif?ss

The **** have you been?