What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

21 hours ago, ravens_rool28 said:

Wait, there are multiple babybucsfan333's?

My word, young man.  You've got some swimmers in ye'

Got keep the name too.

babybucsfan333 Jr.

babybucsfan333 III

babybucsfan333 IV

Phillip

babybucsfan333 V

8 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

Grow up

That's half the problem. 28 year old ET could handle that kind of drinking with no issues. 38 year old ET needs an IV drip and Excedrin after that kind of drinking.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

That's half the problem. 28 year old ET could handle that kind of drinking with no issues. 38 year old ET needs an IV drip and Excedrin after that kind of drinking.

38, who you trying to kid?

Why is it so hard to find good earbuds now? I had a pair I ordered from Amazon that worked great, sounded great, and lasted about 5 months- for about $20. Now Amazon doesn't sell them anymore and I've since tried out a $35 pair and a $40 pair and neither are anywhere near as good as the pair I had before.

2 hours ago, NS922 said:

Why is it so hard to find good earbuds now? I had a pair I ordered from Amazon that worked great, sounded great, and lasted about 5 months- for about $20. Now Amazon doesn't sell them anymore and I've since tried out a $35 pair and a $40 pair and neither are anywhere near as good as the pair I had before.

I just use the ones that come with the iPhone, but I got a new phone and mophie case and now I have to either get wireless earbuds or take off the case.

It’s a real dilemma.