What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

in baseball, if there is nobody on base, the pitching team should play without a catcher until there are 2 strikes.

Good idea, except they planned for this. 

Rule 5.02 Fielding Positions

When the ball is put in play at the start of, or during a game, all fielders other than the catcher shall be on fair territory.

(a) The catcher shall station himself directly back of the plate. He may leave his position at any time to catch a pitch or make a play except that when the batter is being given an intentional base on balls, the catcher must stand with both feet within the lines of the catcher's box until the ball leaves the pitcher's hand.
PENALTY: Balk.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just use the ones that come with the iPhone, but I got a new phone and mophie case and now I have to either get wireless earbuds or take off the case.

It’s a real dilemma.

Is it though? 

Wireless. 

2 hours ago, NS922 said:

Why is it so hard to find good earbuds now? I had a pair I ordered from Amazon that worked great, sounded great, and lasted about 5 months- for about $20. Now Amazon doesn't sell them anymore and I've since tried out a $35 pair and a $40 pair and neither are anywhere near as good as the pair I had before.

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MAIN-98420-MM30i-Headphones/dp/B004HD4L2E/ref=sr_1_4?s=aht&srs=2530385011&ie=UTF8&qid=1529981627&sr=1-4

Try these. Sennheiser is v good.

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Good idea, except they planned for this. 

Rule 5.02 Fielding Positions

When the ball is put in play at the start of, or during a game, all fielders other than the catcher shall be on fair territory.

(a) The catcher shall station himself directly back of the plate. He may leave his position at any time to catch a pitch or make a play except that when the batter is being given an intentional base on balls, the catcher must stand with both feet within the lines of the catcher's box until the ball leaves the pitcher's hand.
PENALTY: Balk.

right. thats why you dont have a catcher.

have 4 outfielders or an extra shortstop.

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I just use the ones that come with the iPhone, but I got a new phone and mophie case and now I have to either get wireless earbuds or take off the case.

It’s a real dilemma.

If you go wireless, whats your price range?

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

right. thats why you dont have a catcher.

have 4 outfielders or an extra shortstop.

If the catcher isn't in the catcher position, every pitch you throw is a balk. A balk with no one on base classifies the pitch as a ball. The batter would just stand there with his bat on his shoulder and take the free base.

Just now, iPwn said:

If the catcher isn't in the catcher position, every pitch you throw is a balk. A balk with no one on base classifies the pitch as a ball. The batter would just stand there with his bat on his shoulder and take the free base.

what are the odds that the umps know that though?

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Is it though? 

Wireless. 

Go to store and spend money vs do nothing.  It’s a harder choice than you’re making it out to be.

Just now, iPwn said:

If you go wireless, whats your price range?

Honestly, as cheap as possible while working reliably and staying in my ear while lifting. I know nothing about them, so any advice is appreciated.

im so disapointed.

i was waiting for a belichick coach to come along in baseball and have his pitcher just throw fastballs without the catcher in place in order to have a better defense.

and the ump would have to try to calls balls and strikes while trying not to get hit

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

That’s a risk I’m willing to take