Oakland Raiders @ Seattle Seahawks -- Preseason Week 4

showtime

qjxHfxj.jpg

I know not much excitement about the pre-season for most of you guys, but the good news is that it's finally over after this game.  The Raiders are still not sure who their back-up quarterback is and I believe Jon Gruden has said that the actual backup may not even be on the roster right now.  This is a huge game for Connor Cook and E.J. Manuel.  On the Seahawks side, the back-up situation was equally as grim.  They just signed Brett Hundley, who will be Russell Wilson's back-up.  I'm going to assume that Hundley will not play.

I'm really hoping for an injury free game for both teams and looking forward to seeing some of these guys fight for their positions/roster spots.

Couple of battles still up for grabs.

With the Hundley Trade, Davis is probably gone. McGoo to the PS

How many RB's will Seattle take into the Season? Last chance of Davis and Prosise to make an impression. based on talent, youd figure Procise has the edge. 

WR is probably the most intense battle. Baldwin, Lockett, Brown are locks. Moore is probably earned his spot. Brandon Marshall has had good rapport with Russell, but his making team would push others out (Johnson, Reynolds). And what about Darboh? Give up on a 3rd Round Pick this early?

Unless ifedi blows it this week, he probably won the job. 

If Flowers and Dontae plays well enough, does Maxwell get released?

On 8/30/2018 at 5:55 AM, animaltested said:

Couple of battles still up for grabs.

With the Hundley Trade, Davis is probably gone. McGoo to the PS

How many RB's will Seattle take into the Season? Last chance of Davis and Prosise to make an impression. based on talent, youd figure Procise has the edge. 

WR is probably the most intense battle. Baldwin, Lockett, Brown are locks. Moore is probably earned his spot. Brandon Marshall has had good rapport with Russell, but his making team would push others out (Johnson, Reynolds). And what about Darboh? Give up on a 3rd Round Pick this early?

Unless ifedi blows it this week, he probably won the job. 

If Flowers and Dontae plays well enough, does Maxwell get released?

Sad to see him go.  Hopefully he sticks on with the Patriots.

Archived