Impromptu GDT - The Threadening

bruceb

With all of the starters out, who are you looking forward to most to seeing tonight besides Mayfield?

I want to see how Burgess does with Kendricks now gone. He has always flashed potential as a run stopper given the chance so it will be interesting to see if he can make a few big plays tonight to soothe the Kendricks pain

Secondly would be ANY cornerback. I feel like we have an entirely new secondary and through 3 preseason games nothing at all has stood out or caught my eye from any member of the secondary. Gaines has been hurt, Peppers has been meh, don't even recall seeing Randall at any point do anything, Carrie has been a ghost, ect. I want to see something from some of the new guys we got in the secondary

Tune in tonight, as the Cleveland Browns take on...*pauses 30 seconds to google* the Detroit Lions.

tenor.gif?itemid=5547528

For those of us that don't have random channels that carry the game, we will spend it...maybe watching this game?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Is the regular season about the happen yet?

e40b41d7c0ada05ac122a88d23951ebf--footba

Storylines to consider:

Can we get through tonight relatively healthy heading into Week 1?

Over/Under how many times the announcers reference Darnold as the Week 1 starter for the NY Jets: 5

Archived