Impromptu GDT - The Threadening

bruceb

I am like everyone else in this forum, and want Baker Mayfield to make it to the regular season healthy. However that roughing the passer penalty on a two point conversion....If that’s the way that the NFL is going to start or should I say continue calling the game, this is going to get really old really damn fast. We are banking on our defense be able to get to the quarterback, and they are probably going to be making plays very similar to that.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I am like everyone else in this forum, and want Baker Mayfield to make it to the regular season healthy. However that roughing the passer penalty on a two point conversion....If that’s the way that the NFL is going to start or should I say continue calling the game, this is going to get really old really damn fast. We are banking on our defense be able to get to the quarterback, and they are probably going to be making plays very similar to that.

I think it was just a bad call by the ref. His weight landed on top of Baker but there wasn't anything intentional about it nor much he could have done to avoid it.

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’d still cut Nate. He should do that against 3rd stringers. 

On one hand he's never gonna be more than what he is.

On the other I think he's the 4th best DE on our team.

Everybody outside Garrett, Ogbah, Nassib, and Orchard are invisible out there.

Archived