Raiders vs Seahawks

Gannon12

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Hatcher has made an immense push to make the final 53. its going to be tough deciding the finals cuts. 

Cooper, Nelson, Bryant, Roberts (unfortunately), and Harris for KR. Does one of Ateman/Hatcher/Holto. Make it? If so, which one?

Can we carry 6 WRs? 

6 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

people say we shouldn't cut Roberts because of dead money. he is the exact vet we shouldn't want around...  overpaid, drops, career went downhill 

okay we bite the bullet for one year of dead money, we also get the better player for dirt cheap in Hatcher

Nothing like bathing in instant gratification. Hatcher hasn't even been noticeable until he puts up numbers in a 4th preseason game against nobodys (see Brice Butler years past). To say he is better  than Roberts is a ridiculous hot take.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Hearing it in Grudens voice, I think MEJ is done as a raider.  Traded or cut

The fact he was playing deep into the 4th Q pretty much tells you all you need to know. Hard to believe we could see Calhoun now make this roster over MEJ. If you'd have told me that in the spring, I would have called you a Humble_beast 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The fact he was playing deep into the 4th Q pretty much tells you all you need to know. Hard to believe we could see Calhoun now make this roster over MEJ. If you'd have told me that in the spring, I would have called you a Humble_beast 

Completely agree. What a turn of events... Not official yet of course, but sure seems to be heading that way. Tough roster decisions all over the map isn't helping MEJ's cause either.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Calhoun isn't making the roster over MEJ, they're playing 2 different positions. MEJ won't make the team because we drafted Hall and Hurst. Gruden publicly put the heat on MEJ to finally perform and provide the interior pressure at the start of the offseason and he just didn't/couldn't. Another bust for RM.

Archived