Pre-Season Week 4 vs WAS

DreamKid

RGIII makes the team I think. If they weren't going to keep him I think they would've played him tonight to really max his value and hope to trade him. Otherwise maybe they think his value is already maxed? Either way, I don't see us cutting him. Perhaps trade, but that's it.

Bronson Kaufusi, despite his play tonight, won't make the team. We're too deep at DE and too deep at OLB.

Kai Nacua makes the team with Elliott on IR.

Don't see any CB changes even with SJB breaking his arm.

Perriman is gone. Thank God.

Vince Mayle I think actually makes the team as a ST's guy.

Not sure who the 5th WR is going to be, but if I had to guess I'd say Grant.

RB's will be Collins/Allen/Dixon/Ricard

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

so secondary is stacked, we only have 4 guys one the roster who should be considered WRs and Pat Ricard is good at football?

Low key though Pat Ricard should be owned in like every single fantasy league. Yahoo has him listed as a DE right now lol so basically pick him up as a DE and watch him get you 10 points a game as a FB catching touchdown passes.

I don’t think we get rid of RG3. I’d much rather have him as a backup playing for only $1m salary and in our pipeline if/when we trade Flacco than to trade him now for a 6th round pick. Beyond that I wouldn’t change much from my other predictions in the other thread:

Kafusi gone, Mayle gone for Waller, Perriman gone, Davis gone, McClellan gone. Something like that.

6 hours ago, sp6488 said:

He had a few nice grabs. 

Did NOT like his effort, though. Not just the near-pick jump ball, which wasn't THAT poor given the placement of the ball inside towards the defender. But, more just running routes, he didn't seem like he wanted to get open. No suddenness in his breaks and I got the impression he was just going through the motions. 

Archived