The Cuts are coming - Dallas and around the league.

WizardHawk

9 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

It’s still sad to me how much this team undervalues the 1tech.  It’s the same story every year... and it always bites us in the a$$.

I get Rod not wanting to spend a very high draft pick on a 1t but there should be some middle ground between 1st round pick and rookie free agent.

Could have signed Hankins to a 1 year deal.

13 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I get Rod not wanting to spend a very high draft pick on a 1t but there should be some middle ground between 1st round pick and rookie free agent.

Could have signed Hankins to a 1 year deal.

Like a 3rd rounder. That's what Smite McClain was, and he worked out okay for awhile.

I'm willing to look the other way as long as Rods D is doing well. They haven't been, so it's easy to complain. We'll see how they do this year.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Like a 3rd rounder. That's what Smite McClain was, and he worked out okay for awhile.

I'm willing to look the other way as long as Rods D is doing well. They haven't been, so it's easy to complain. We'll see how they do this year.

Saying they havent been is a little over simplification. When healthy they play like a top 10 unit. But lack of depth (specifically Lee) means that when injuries/suspensions happen we look mediocre to terrible. 

Archived