The Cuts are coming - Dallas and around the league.

WizardHawk

32 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

So happy this is the Broncos whiff and not the Cowboy's.

That said, they will probably give him a look since they liked him so much. 

Actually I hope we do too. That cut might actually make him want to work again. Heard he was lazy while in Denver.

16 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Actually I hope we do too. That cut might actually make him want to work again. Heard he was lazy while in Denver.

One can hope I guess. Just not sure there is a real fix for being lazy. Once that label is there, it seems to follow. Has always came off as being really indifferent to me. Maybe just me though. 

Wow I am a little surprised by the turn over didn’t guess this if asked but depth was a huge problem last year so hopefully we improved there and we also lost three main starters from last year

looking at the list time will tell but besides Dez Witten Bailey the others we might really miss are Cooper and Hitchins.  Rest not so much. Still if our OL returns to form ie smith Martin healthy and Fredrick returns sometime we won’t really miss much on that side the ball.  As a solid running game covers a lot of errors in the passing game and i am really happy so far with Gallup and the potential there. But LVE has to produce or we are really gonna miss Hitchins  

Archived