Rams extend Aaron Donald 6 years 135 mil 87 mil grt

49erurtaza

https://mobile.twitter.com/vcsjoecurley/status/1035564850615791616?s=21

Just to head off those “future cap jail” tweets, Rams were $58m under the cap for 2019 per

. Don’t know next year’s AD cap number yet, but even after subtracting Donald’s $22.5m AAV from that figure, the Rams would have more cap room in 2019 than 20 NFL teams.

26 minutes ago, The LBC said:

So we can now, fairly, confirm that Sam Bradford's season will finish in Week 2 when the Cards play the Rams.  Soak up that hot tub while you can, Rookie.

Bradford fragile? Check

Donald playing? Check

Suh out here gooning fools? Check

Cards QB? Bueno 

4 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Bradford fragile? Check

Donald playing? Check

Suh out here gooning fools? Check

Cards QB? Bueno 

I hate to say this but it seems like the Rams injury Cardinals QBs every year. Sometimes they even do it to multiple QBs on their team since they play them twice. 

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

I hate to say this but it seems like the Rams injury Cardinals QBs every year. Sometimes they even do it to multiple QBs on their team since they play them twice. 

Are we including Gregg Williams lead defenses in this? Think you need to exclude him. He's the Barry Bonds of ripping QB ACLs.

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are we including Gregg Williams lead defenses in this? Think you need to exclude him. He's the Barry Bonds of ripping QB ACLs.

Yes I was including his years but last year the Rams knocked out Palmer. Its just been very unfortunate for Cardinals QBs when they face the Rams. Bradford and Rosen already doesnt have a great history when it comes to injury. I just hope for a healthy game for both teams when we play because outside of the Rams, I really like the Cardinals this season in the NFC West. 

Archived