Roster cut news

Forge

3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Will probably go on IR tomorrow so he can come back later in the season.

May depend on mags. Harris probably better redshirting the year anyway. If we have to IR mags, probably the better option to have as an option to bring back

Just now, Forge said:

May depend on mags. Harris probably better redshirting the year anyway. If we have to IR mags, probably the better option to have as an option to bring back

Believe the rules changed in that regard where you can have two guys that can return from IR and you don't have to decide when you put them on as long as you put them on after the cut down date.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Believe the rules changed in that regard where you can have two guys that can return from IR and you don't have to decide when you put them on as long as you put them on after the cut down date.

Oh you're right, I think that did change.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Blair made it over Attachou? Nice, that was a good surprise there. So he will be in the nickel packages when Buckner is rushing from the inside? 

This is my hope. Buckner and Thomas from inside, Blair from the end spot

Ah so Hikutini did get beat out. THat was one I was wondering about.  Pita never showed me much. So no surprise there. Sneezy was probbably biggest surprise to me - not that I thought he should make the team, but that he turned out to be so worthless. Still don't beleieve we did nothing in the offseason, either draft or FA, to add a pass rusher. I had both Davenport and Hubbard in my "Are You Smarter Than" draft, and in the one I did with trades I had Lorenzo Carter. Not sure how any of those guys will work out, but it sure seemed like we needed to do something. 

Looks like lots of good pass rushers coming out. Not sure who will still be if we are picking very low.

Archived