Roster cut news

Forge

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Carl Nassib got waived today. I'd want him over Johnson. But again, so far hasn't shown much pass rush skills. We have plenty of run stoppers at the DL already. 

I'd take a shot on him. There are some intriguing options available. But I agree that there doesn't appear to be much there in the way of a pass rush. Bronson Kaufusi was also waived by the Ravens. Guessing since we didn't put a claim on on him though we aren't interested. Didn't see if he was claimed by someone else. Same for Carroll Phillips

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Looking around the league cuts, there are some really interesting young guys who were cut. I'm actually pretty surprised we didn't put in any claims

Unless the Browns or teams ahead of us on the waiver wire got those claims right? 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think I read that we didn't actually put in any claims, but I may have misread.

Does this mean we put in no claims or were awarded no waiver claims. And would you know if a team put a claim in but wasn't awarded one due to another team higher on the waiver wire also putting in a claim for that particular player? 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Does this mean we put in no claims or were awarded no waiver claims. And would you know if a team put a claim in but wasn't awarded one due to another team higher on the waiver wire also putting in a claim for that particular player? 

I think he's saying we didn't put in a claim on anyone. Otherwise I think it would read, we we're not "awarded" any waiver claims is how I read it...

Is there any guys you want to try and bring in still? I’m sure we’re pretty much done at this point, but perhaps we make some moves with the OLine when those guys get healthy as I think carrying 10 OLineman on the active roster is a bit overkill. I would really like to bring in Bo Scarborough personally. We have 3 RBs and one of them should only be playing special teams. Bo is a downhill slasher and I’d love to see what he could do in this offense.

7 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Is there any guys you want to try and bring in still? I’m sure we’re pretty much done at this point, but perhaps we make some moves with the OLine when those guys get healthy as I think carrying 10 OLineman on the active roster is a bit overkill. I would really like to bring in Bo Scarborough personally. We have 3 RBs and one of them should only be playing special teams. Bo is a downhill slasher and I’d love to see what he could do in this offense.

There were several pass rushers I would look at for potential sake. I wasn't a huge fan of bo in college, so I like Wilson for the ps. 

Eric Reid. 

Archived