Other Teams' Roster Cuts

MacReady

Just now, British said:

OLB Avery Moss cut by Giants. Could do a job for us...

Hadn't heard his name.  Googled him.  Apparently he got hacked and naked pictures of him showed up online.  I think he's too embarrassed to ever be effective as a pass rusher. 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Hadn't heard his name.  Googled him.  Apparently he got hacked and naked pictures of him showed up online.  I think he's too embarrassed to ever be effective as a pass rusher. 

He’s no Visanthe Shiancoe I guess 

Explains why he kept saying, “Dude, I was in the Pool!” When mic’d up. 

For those of you who wanted a guard at 14th overall, we can now get a guard taken 7th overall. 

Jonathan Cooper has been released.  Gute better get on that ASAP.  It's not very often you can get a guard good enough to be the 7th overall draft pick.  He'd be an idiot to pass that up. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

For those of you who wanted a guard at 14th overall, we can now get a guard taken 7th overall. 

Jonathan Cooper has been released.  Gute better get on that ASAP.  It's not very often you can get a guard good enough to be the 7th overall draft pick.  He'd be an idiot to pass that up. 

did this need to be posted?

Just now, JQ1 said:

James Jones is reporting that Jordy Nelson got cut by the Raiders.

BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!  BRING HIM BACK!

Just now, JBURGE said:

did this need to be posted?

Yeth. 

Archived