Seattle Seahawks @ Denver Broncos - Week 1

showtime

1 hour ago, NFL_Announcer said:

How in the World of holy football hell is Ifedi still starting at right tackle? Put him at right guard or just outright cut him.

@evilpimp972

I would like to see either a change in personnel or a shift of more help to the side.  Next week the Seahawks face the Bears and that means a heavy dose of Khalil Mack.

Was not able to watch the game live, but my take anyway...

This was not a bad loss. Denver is Super Sayian at home in Sept [18-2 or something in home openers]. Seattle went in short handed [lost a few starters before the first snap] and lost by 3. 

If there is something to take from this game, its that elite edge rushers are worth every penny they are paid. Seems like Von Miller pretty much won that game.

12 hours ago, showtime said:

@evilpimp972

I would like to see either a change in personnel or a shift of more help to the side.  Next week the Seahawks face the Bears and that means a heavy dose of Khalil Mack.

Guess that's why we drafted Hundley. I guess after Wilson is killed next Monday, and then Hundley is a career iron lung, we can put Prosise at QB and just run the wildcat 24/7.

20 hours ago, NFL_Announcer said:

How in the World of holy football hell is Ifedi still starting at right tackle? Put him at right guard or just outright cut him.

We had the same problem with Lacy last year, now he's out of the league.

It's sad to stick to someone just because he was a high pick, Fant would be better by a mile.

On 9/9/2018 at 2:26 PM, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

No one on the D-line is doing a thing. Wagner has been invisible. Guys out of position. Defense is so hard to watch. With no D-line creating pressure our soft cover three will get eaten alive and has been the past couple years. Norton needs to start sending some pressure. 

Also, Mark Schlereth is a homer. Get on the Broncos radio call you prick.

Norton never sends pressuee and doesn't understand schemes, x's and o's, oe play calling to save his life. I was shocked you guys hired the guy. Glorified motivator. Reminds me of Mike Singletary being a HC. 

12 hours ago, dtait93 said:

How did Shaquem look in his first pro game?

Meh.  Looked lost out there, which is to be expected.  I really was looking forward to the Seahawks using him in some blitz packages, but the defense was really non-aggressive in terms of rushing the passer last week.  Probably why they signed Kendricks while K.J. Wright is out.

Archived