Packers Roster Cuts

Packerraymond

19 minutes ago, Norm said:

I thought we'd hear at least 5-8 names...not that it matters. But still. 

1. John Smith
  2. Steven Brown
  3. Peter Wankinschmidt
  4. Ralph Webster
  5. Cecil Kunkle
  6. Barney Stinson
  7. Norm Peterson

Well here is 5-8 names, if that's all you wanted :P

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

That would have been even more clever though

Speaking of that, Rex Ryan's middle name is Ashley, if anyone wanted to know.

True, but I thought it might be more respectful this way.

Also Rex Ryan and his wife have a feet fetish thing going on (at least for her feet, maybe not his).

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

True, but I thought it might be more respectful this way.

Also Rex Ryan and his wife have a feet fetish thing going on (at least for her feet, maybe not his).

That was messed up. Until I saw Tom Brady french his son. It's tame now.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

That was some sick, creepy sh!t man.

I showed that to people at the bar one night and every single person's soul was sucked out. When the kid wipes his ******* lips. One guy who's older said he kissed his kids on the lips as kids and then he saw it and he just sat there stunned, it was great, in a very ****ed up way. He thought it was just gonna be a little peck, aw naw, **** was messed up.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

I showed that to people at the bar one night and every single person's soul was sucked out. When the kid wipes his ******* lips. One guy who's older said he kissed his kids on the lips as kids and then he saw it and he just sat there stunned, it was great, in a very ****ed up way. He thought it was just gonna be a little peck, aw naw, **** was messed up.

Yeah man, there was some tongue involved.  Some twisted taboo sh!t right there.  Threw up a little in my own mouth when I saw it.

24 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Just got to the car from the Badger game. Thought we had started making cuts. You guys are turds.

You started this thread many hours too soon, should we have just left the space go to waste? That would be unresponsible of us! 

You gave us space, so we used it :)

Edit: Us chit chatting is longer than. Some other teams important threads. We're making it look like you mods are doing a great job! 

Archived