2018 Pre-Season Roster Cuts - Moves Complete || DE Steven Means Cut

Danger

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Chance Warmack AND Seumalo made the team. SMFH

His versatility is the key part. Definitely needs to be more consistent. I don't think we should give up all hope on him.

Kinda surprised we didn't cut Warmack, but Howie might still be hoping he can trade him.

Surprised about Means but he just never took the next step coaches were looking for. I’m thinking about that roughing the passer call he had in the final preseason game. Dougie was fuming on the sidelines. Dude has talent. Maybe he’s an airhead. He’ll get picked up somewhere. 

So glad Carter made it. He’s going to make some splash plays this year. Watching him, he’s what I wanted Pump to look like out there. Super shifty, really quick, has good speed. 

Just browsing the depth chart, I really hope Sproles is getting that 2nd back slot out of respect. I hope Clement gets those 2nd touches. He can be a real playmaker as we already know. I don’t want Sproles holding him back. 

Not sure what to think about the 4 TEs. Rodgers must be real banged up. Perkins is a 6’3 223 lb TE. Don’t see where he fits in. He’s got WR size. 

Super excited about Mailata, Sweat and Maddox. Anxious to see their development. 

And as always, this is rarely the final product. You know Howie. 

6 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I do not.  Someone else stated it in the thread on the Bears forum, but it could be that we jumped the gun on that.  If I find something that says definitively, I'll post it here.

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No friggin way. You have a link?

Da Bears forum is on crack.

Archived