Motor City MoJo: Detroit Lion updates

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, VikeManDan said:

I liked Kearse and I figured he'd get more than that. Sad to see him stay in the division, hopefully he balls out for 14 (15?) games and gets a nice payday elsewhere in 2021.

If suspended, he'll likely be in no better situation next year than he was this year...and playing on a defense that isn't in the same class as the Vikings.  I think his ego has gotten the best of him.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 3

On 3/19/2020 at 10:45 AM, swede700 said:

If suspended, he'll likely be in no better situation next year than he was this year...and playing on a defense that isn't in the same class as the Vikings.  I think his ego has gotten the best of him.  

Zimmer really hurt his ego. 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Big news that no one cares about.

It could become an issue.  I'm really starting to wonder if we are going to have much of a season anyway.  It sounds crazy, but I'd rather we went 0-16 in a season like this than win the Super Bowl.  I'd rather get Trevor Lawrence and have the chance at multiple titles down the line than win our first Super Bowl in a year when there will always be an asterisk after it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It could become an issue.  I'm really starting to wonder if we are going to have much of a season anyway.  It sounds crazy, but I'd rather we went 0-16 in a season like this than win the Super Bowl.  I'd rather get Trevor Lawrence and have the chance at multiple titles down the line than win our first Super Bowl in a year when there will always be an asterisk after it.

What guarantee is there that Lawrence enters next year’s draft?

8 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

No one will care in 20-30 years.  Hell, they'll have to look at the footnote to even know what the asterisk means.  

And you don't need to worry about Tanking for Trevor, as the Patriots are already taking care of that.  😅

• Like 1